Networking is vital to small business success, and mixers are perfect for making the connections that make your business successful.
Each month there is a Sunrise and Evening Mixer except for November and December.
The Evening Mixer is hosted on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 5:30 pm. Food and beverages are often provided at evening mixers at the discretion of the host. Members interested in hosting a mixer at their place of business can contact the Chamber to get on the list, which is often booked 6 months or more in advance.
The Sunrise Mixer is hosted on the 4th Thursday of the month at 7:30 am and includes a guest speaker presentation in addition to networking opportunities. Members interested in hosting a Sunrise Mixer should contact the Chamber to get on the list.
The benefits of hosting a mixer are:
- Networking Hub: Make connections, build partnerships, and expand networks within the local business community.
- Boost Visibility: Increase brand exposure and attract potential customers or clients to your business.
- Access Insights: Gain valuable resources, industry updates, and knowledge through workshops and informational sessions.
- Support Community: Engage with locals, contribute to the area’s growth, and support local initiatives.
- Enhance Credibility: Showcase commitment, build trust, and enhance reputation within the local business ecosystem.